What is Six Months Smiles?
Have you considered orthodontic or teeth straightening treatment but been put off by the prospect of wearing braces or aligners every day for up to three years? Now there is an answer for those wanting a quick fix for their crooked smile – the revolutionary Six Month Smiles treatment.
Six-Month Smiles can be used to treat a wide variety of orthodontic complaints, including:
- Crowding – teeth are too close together
- Spacing – gaps between teeth
- Overbite – teeth overlap too much
- Overjet – front teeth stick out
- Underbite – lower teeth stick out
- Crossbite – teeth bite on the wrong side of each other
- Openbite – your teeth do not meet when you bite
- Misplaced midline – centre lines of upper and lower teeth don’t align
The main benefits of the Six Month Smiles system are:
- The wires are discreet, being small and tooth-coloured.
- Treatment time is reduced by up to 75%.
- Discomfort is kept to a minimum, as the teeth are gently repositioned.
- Cost is around half that of traditional braces.
What does the treatment involve?
During your first visit, you will be fully assessed and we will take some photographs, X-rays and examine your smile. We will also give you an indication as to whether the Six Month Smiles treatment is suitable for you and the likely treatment time and costs involved.
Following this, you will be fitted with the special Six Month Smiles braces, which are small, white brackets, and special wires that come directly from the Six Month Smiles laboratory in the United States.
After your first fitting, you will need to visit us every 4-5 weeks for short 10-15 minute appointments for regular adjustments of your braces until the end of your treatment.
View the Six Months Smiles Videos here:
Contact Dr Chris Taylor to get your Six Month Smiles treatment.